YokuxProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoku Project

You are not connected. Please login or register

*YokuRules*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*YokuRules* Empty *YokuRules* Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 am

Liz

Liz
Admin

Okay, everyone, here are the rules (they are really simple so please obey them):

1. Be nice to the other members! This project is about to be fun, so I don't want any bullying, jealousy or whatever in here. If I see something like that, the person will be kicked out directly.

2. Ganbatte kudasai~
If you give a shit on this project, just tell me you want to graduate and it will be okay, but don't just disappear and leave us all in the dark, okay?!
Everyone else, please give your best Very Happy

3.Hand your lines in time. I always give you a deadline in which you have enough time to do your lines. If you can't make it for any reason though, please tell me and i'll give you a few days more~
Not handing your lines in time (without giving a reason) for 3 times means you'll be kicked out. If I remind you a few times about handing your lines in time and you completely ignore me, you'll probably be kicked out directly. If your computer doesn't work or your going on vacation, you have to tell me! If you tell me afterwards and want to join again, I'll only give you one chance!

4. This is the most important rule:
HAVE FUN!!

I'm really happy to work with you all and what I have heard from you yet, I'm pretty sure this project is able to be an Elite Project~ Wink

Last edited by Liz on Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://yokuxproject.heavenforum.com

2*YokuRules* Empty Re: *YokuRules* Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Diana

Diana

My group is VERY active 3 people already hand in there lines and we started yesterday!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum